Why should I use an athletic mouthguard?
Mouth guards benefit children and adults, amateur, professional or hobby athletes. Participants of any sport where there is a chance of impact with other players, or equipment, or the possibility of serious injury should consider a mouthguard.
How is the PRO different from other store-bought mouthguards?
The CustMbite PRO mouthguard offers athletes the equivalent of a dentist custom-made mouthguard at an off-the-shelf price. For more info on what sets the PRO apart, please click here.
How do I fit my CustMbite PRO mouthguard?
You can fit your PRO mouthguard with a microwave, a hair dryer or boiled water.
Click here for PRO mouthguard fitting instructions and
Click here for PRO mouthguard fitting demo video.
Can I wear my PRO mouthguard on my bottom teeth?
Yes! If you need top and bottom tooth coverage, simply use two CustMbite PRO Mouth guards.
Can I wear my PRO mouthguard over braces?
Yes! The CustMbite PRO is the only off the shelf mouthguard to give a custom fit over fixed orthodontic appliances (braces). And… you can refit your PRO as your teeth move.
How do I care for my CustMbite PRO mouthguard?
- The CustMbite mouthguard can be cleaned using cold water, lightly brushing with a toothbrush.
- The CustMbite mouthguard is dishwasher safe.
- Always store the CustMbite in its protective case which is perforated to allow air to circulate, mouthwash is optional.
- To avoid distortion and maintain a good fit, do not expose the CustMbite to high temperatures or hot surfaces.
- When wearing your mouthguard you should not chew on it. This action can rip, tear, or pierce a guard and, as a result, compromise the level of protection it provides.
How can I purchase the PRO Mouthguard?
The CustMbite PRO mouthguard is currently available direct from the manufacturer.
Click here for CustMbite PRO ordering information, or contact us at 908-400-4690.